Im so excited about after school, Im going to my sisters house, and I get to see my nieces. They're so cute. Bella is 1 1/2 and Madealynn is 3 months old. I've been stuck at home for the last few days because I've been sick. So being able to go do something later is pretty exciting. Monday me and Monica tried to go see the new Madea movie... But I got sick so that didnt happen. Now I really wanna see it because Will and Brittany saw it and they said it was really good. Plus all the Madea movies are really really funny. I think Im just gonna wait till it comes out on Netflix to watch it (: Its SOO much cheaper that way.
Sara is like in love with the Worlds Shortest Man. You shoulda heard her talking about him during 6th hour. Thats pretty much all she talked about the whole hour.
ABDC (Americas Best Dance Crew) is on tonight. Im excited to see the new one. I love that show, and this week there dancing to Justin Bieber so it makes it even better. Just sayin .
No comments:
Post a Comment