Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3rd Blog Entry August 31, 2010.

I agree with the fact that if they do add another year to high school people will get bored with it, and wont want to go through that. Especially for those who are almost done with high school, then they find out they have to go an extra year. I don't think anyone would be happy about that, so I think they would just not show up. I also don't want to have to go through another year of high school for those same reason. So if they do deiced to put this into affect then I would be totally okay with it as long as its after I graduate. I know that I wouldn't be to happy if I had to come back for another year, I know that I probably wouldn't even really try, so it would just be a waste of my time and a waste of all the teachers time as well, it would also be a waste of money for those people that are paying for everything. I think that most teenagers would agree with me on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment