If you knew that one person was suffering, just so your utopia could exist, would you continue to let that suffering go on?
My utopian world would be a place where all of my biggest dreams came true. I would also love to have all my friends and family be there with me, and having fun. I think it would be pretty amazing if we could have everything we ever wanted. Oh and I would end up marrying Ryan Sheckler when I get older.(:
Im not sure if I would want my utopian world to keep going on if some one was suffering because of it. It would deepened on who the person was and what they were suffering from. For an example if it was a little kid who got cancer because of it then I would want it to all go away, but if it was something like someone suffering just because they couldn't live in my world with me then I don't think I would care. I know that probably sounds really mean, but Im sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment