Thursday, September 30, 2010

September 30, 2010 Entry 9

This weekend is homecoming!(: Im pretty exctied. Homecoming week is always pretty fun, but this year I didn't really like the days we had. They were kinda boring. I think we should do different days, like twin day or fun stuff like that.
I'm very excited for the dance. My weekend is going to b e pretty crazy. Tomorrow I'm going down to Cedar Rapids to Monica's house right after school, then coming back for the football game!(: Then after the game we are going back to her house to stay. Saturday we are getting up and we have to go over to her Aunts house for a little bit to say hi to her little cousin because its her birthday. Then we are going to get ready for the dance. Which might take us a while because there's going to be four girls getting ready all at once. Then once we are already were going to take pictures, then go to Coggon so my mom can take pictures of us. When all that is done we are going to go to the dance! Yay!(: After the dance we are going to go to Perkins to eat. Instead of eating before the dance we're going to wait till after. It should per pretty fun. I'm really excited, it should be very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment