Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 12,2012 Entry #10

So Im just going to talk about random stuff.

I missed a lot of school last week because I was sick. I still feel sick. My head hurts pretty bad, and I don't know why. Someone is playing there music kinda loud and I can hear it, for some reason its hurting my head. Oh well, I guess I will live. I really don't like not having and early out every Monday. It seemed like the week went by faster when we got out early, now it seems like the week takes forever. I also think that when we got out early the students were happier, at least I was. But know we don't get out early anymore so Im not happy any more. Hmm. Im not sure what else I should talk about so Im just going to talk about nothing, because I really can't think of anything. I know that this is going to be very very boring to read because I'm just going on and on and on about absolutely nothing. Okay well now Im done. So bye!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment