I'm so happy that it is 8th hour. Im sooo hungry, I hate eating the schools lunch its so nasty so now I don't eat lunch here. After school Me and Monica are going to Subway. Yup, then Im gonna go home and clean because a few of my friends are coming over to watch movies tomorrow night. Yeah, that should be interesting. Im super excited because my friend Misty is gonna be there. I haven't seen her in like 2 months. I'm use to seeing her every other weekend. But now she has to work so she never gets to come down. I hate it, and it makes it worse because she lives like 456787654567million hours away. ): I'm not sure what else to talk..
Omg, I hate when we do blogs and Cody beats his keyboard. I wanna yell at him every time he does it. Its so annoying! Like really!
No comments:
Post a Comment