Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 22, 2011. Entry 28

So last night was pretty crazy. After school I hung out with Amelia, we were sitting at the damn just talking, then Kolhman and Pat pulled up and asked us if we wanted to hang out. So we said yeah, Kolhman and Pat got in my car and we were driving around. I was driving towards the golf course, I didn't really know were I was going so I thought I should probably go up and turn around. Well there wasn't any houses around so I just keep drving. Well there was an S Cruve and I didn't think that the roads were that bad so I didn't think anything of it. When I was getting ready to trun my car started to slide so I counterstired it, that didn't work like I wanted it to, then the next thing I know we were going in the ditch. It actually wasnt very scary, honestly it was kinda fun. Once we were in the ditch Kolhman got out to see how far in the ditch we were, Pat got out right away and walked up by the feild and stood there. Amelia and I didn't really kno what to do, we were kinda shocked. Then Kolhman told me to get out so he could try to get us out. Amelia and Pat tried to push us out, we moved a little but not much. Pat decied to call Bryan Comley, when we told him what happened he said he didnt think he would be able to get us out because of how bad the roads were, but he would come and try. So Amelia and I got back in the car because it was really cold outside, there were a few cars that stoped to make sure we were okay. It was really nice of them to stop but once they tried to go up the hill again they couldn't. It was kinda funny to watch. I think the scariest part was that I didn't kno if any other cars would slide off the road to, I just didnt want them to come and hit us. Because I knew that if that did happen then we would more then likely get hurt. ): It took Comley like 20 minutes to get there, when he got there he hooked the changes up and everything, and tried to pull the car out. Ryan and Sara showed up to, so me and Amelia went to sit in Ryans car with Sara. We watched them pull the car out then after they got it out Kolhman drove my car back to town then meet us at the damn, then he drove me home!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment