Thursday, February 17, 2011

February 17, 2011 Entry 27

Yes, I think that people are looked down on by the way they talk. But I think that if people are going to live in America they should learn how to speak English. I hate it when you call a place to have help with something and the person you have to talk to doesn't speak English, or if they can they don't speak very clear. I think that people shouldn't be able to work in a public place if they are not going to be able to speak English. So many people are moving to the United States and a lot of them don't speak English, so people think we should learn different langueges so we can comunicate with them. I think that we shouldn't have to do that. Yeah it might be good if you want to go to another country but if your working in America, then why do you ahve to learn another language? If people from other country want to move here then they are the ones that need to learn how to speak our language. If they don't want to take the time to do that then thats their fault not ours..

No comments:

Post a Comment