Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February 9, 2011 Entry 24

Monica's mom was having a Super Bowl party so I went. We thought it was gonna be fun but it turned out to be pretty lame. Kinda like most of her parties. So instead of staying downstairs with everyone else me, Dominque, and Monica went up to Monicas room and got on facebook. There wasnt really anything else to do. We finally decied to turn her T.V. on and watch the rest of the game. I was pretty exctied about the halftime show, usually it is really good. But this year it was VERY bad, like I think it was the worst ever. I mean really, if I was the Black Eye Pea's I would not have said yes to being the half time show. All they did was make themselves look really bad. I like them and all but I would never go see them in concert. It would be a waste of money. I honestly think that they should have had Usher be the half time show. He was only on stage for a little while but he sound way better then the Black Eye Pea's did the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment