Thursday, February 10, 2011

February 10, 201 Entry 25

Every time I would go to Monica's moms house it had to be clandestine because her dad didn't want us to hang out.

I am an assiduous worker when it comes to certian things.

The man made an atone speach after the got cought for stealing.

The song "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" says that girls are hedonist people.

Amanda is very effervescent when she is around her friends.

Sometimes when someone is in trouble people need to amalgmate even if they dont get along.

Cole is very dogmatic even when he knows he might be wrong.

After school I am very dormant, I just wanna go home and sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Your score is 6/10. You are missing entries from when you were absent. Please make sure to make up your work from when you are gone. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete