1. When people start to tell you something and then say nevermind.
2. When middle schoolers think they are so cool, but really there not.
3. When middle schoolers stand in your way in the hall. Like really its called the HIGH SCHOOL hallway for a reason. Stop crowding around in it.
4. When people act totally different around certin people.
5. When people try to buy peoples love... It doesn't make that person love you, they are just using you. Get that through your head.
6. When partents name their kids really stupid names.. Like Jasper, really, come up with a better name.
7. People that drive really slow on the high way.
8. When people give you dirty looks and then say that never did it.
9. When people talk crap about you right in front of your face then you ask them about it and they try to say they didn't do it. Really? Dont make it so noticable.
10. When people have twins and they dress them the same, really they aren't the same person so stop trying to make them be just like the other one. They already look a like let them dress the way they want. Thanks:)
11.When its 11:10 and I watch the clock so I dont miss 11:11, then I look away for a second and when I look back its already 11:12
12. When people repeat everything they say.
13. When you tell someone something and they ask you 10 mintues later the same thing you just tried to tell them.
14. When you tell people not to touch you and they think its funny to touch you.
15. When people don't match but they think they look so cute... YOU DON'T I MEAN JUST MATCH YOUR CLOTHES ITS NOT THAT HARD! Kay thanks:)
No comments:
Post a Comment