Im staying at the hospital with her all week because she doesn't want to stay up there by her self, and she knows that I will keep her entertained. The one thing I am NOT looking forward to is having to eat the nasty hospital food, But my grandma and grandpa are probably going to be up at the hospital everyday so I will just have them stop on the way to the hospital to get me some food.... My aunt is going to be stain at the hospital on Thanksgiving to spend tim with her babies, I think I might stay with her on Thanksgiving so I can spend as much time with the babies as I can.
I will not write inappropriately about teachers, students, or classes. It there are free writing days, and I don't know what to write, I will go to this site for ideas. creativewrittingprompts.com
Thursday, November 18, 2010
November 18, 2010 Entry 17
I wont be here on Monday or Tuesday, because I will be in Iowa City with my aunt. She is having her twins on Monday at 8a.m, and I get to be in the operating room with her. So about the time everyone else is starting school, my two little cousins are gonna be born. My aunt is naming them Kobee Edward Caleb Joyce and Karsyn Issac Wayne Joyce. Yeah, I know long names right, but I think they're really cute, I helped her figure out how she was going to spell them. YAY! Anyways, Im really scared, nervous, and excited about it, I have never been seen a baby be born or anything.... I just hope everything with the boys goes okay, I don't want something to go wrong, I don't think I'd be able to handle that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment