Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 30, 2010 Entry 18

On November 20, I went to my friends moms benifit then I got a call from my mom, She told me that my aunt was going to have her babies that night. She wasn't supposed to have them till the 22nd. So I went to Iowa City to be there. The boys were born around 8:40pm on Saturday night. Kobee weighed 4lbs 6.8oz and Karsyn weighed 3lbs 9.5oz. They both had to be put on oxogan because they where not breathing right. Karsyn keep forgeting to breathe so they rushed him to the NICU and got what he needed.... Both of them still have a feeding tube because they are just starting to use the bottle so, we don't wanna push them to hard and stress them out so, every other feeding they get to use a bottle, and they are doing really good with them. They got taken off of the oxogan because they were breathing good, but last night they put them both back on it, just to help them out more.. They are doing very good right now, the doctors said that they should be able to be home before Christmas.. Im so excited about it. Today was the first day that I am boing to be away from Kobee and Karsyn since they were born. :( Its really sad, I miss them like crazy. Im not going to be able to see them for a few days, It sucks. I wanna see them sooo bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment